We in EcomDimes are on a simple mission; help our readers earn extra money and improve their financial lives. Some of the links in this post may be from our partners. Here’s how we make money.
Although dropshipping is a great business model, it’s becoming more saturated every single day! So, what is better than dropshipping?
There is no business that is better than one another. Every business model has the potential to succeed, but it all depends on your skills and capabilities.
If you are not sure whether to dropship or not, then maybe you should consider these five dropshipping alternatives:
- Drop Servicing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Print On Demand
- Digital Marketing Agency
In this article, I will be going through the 5 most profitable and scalable business models that you should consider as dropshipping alternates.
If you feel that this article is useful and helpful, feel free to share it with your friends. And now, LET’S JUST DIVE IN 🙂
Is Dropshipping Dead?
Shopping is becoming more transactional, and people are not shopping the same way they used to.
Today, while traditional retail is dying, eCommerce is showing huge potential and a rapid increase.
So, is dropshipping really dead? Dropshipping is not dead, and it can’t die! It’s still showing huge potential and a lot of money is within this industry.
Related: Is Dropshipping Dead? Can You Still Make Money In 2020?
The Best Dropshipping Alternatives
Nowadays, there are various online business opportunities that allow you to make a living from the comfort of your home.
In this chapter, I will be sharing my my picks for the five best dropshipping business model alternatives:
1️⃣ Drop Servicing
Drop servicing is a relatively brand new business model in which you sell others’ services online by simply connecting people who provide services and people who are looking forward to buying those services.
It’s a very flexible business for beginners, and it doesn’t require as much as the dropshipping model.
Why is drop servicing better than dropshipping?
Drop servicing is becoming more desirable by entrepreneurs for these reasons:
- Less risky
- Low overhead
- The sales process is more efficient
- You’re solving an issue for business owners (People don’t buy services, they buy solutions)
- No returns or refunds
- No shipping involved
- Order fulfillment and delivery is way faster
- Higher customer average order value
Here are few resources that can help you get started with drop servicing:
- What Is Drop Servicing (A Quick Guide For Beginners – 2020)
- Drop Servicing Vs Dropshipping (The New Baby Born Business)
- What Are The Best Drop Servicing Platforms (For Epic Upshot)
- 7 Top Niches To Drop Service In 2020 (Rewarding & Recurring)
- Top 5 Drop Servicing Courses Online (For Epic Results)
- 7 Proven Ways To Find Drop Servicing Clients (Free & Paid)
- How To Start A Shopify Drop Servicing Business (Stupid Easy)
- How To Start A Drop Servicing Business On WordPress In 2020
So, would you be interested in starting and running a drop servicing business that makes $5719/Month? You’ve got to check out my other article here then.
2️⃣ Affiliate Marketing
“Affiliate marketing has made businesses millions and ordinary people millionaires”Robert Bennet
And that’s true. Affiliate marketing is a great business model, in terms of both concept and outcomes!
So, what is affiliate marketing? Affiliate marketing is a performance-based marketing model that compensates you for each customer or client that comes through your unique affiliate links!
Affiliate links are tracking links that are given to you as an affiliate, that you can promote and get paid if someone end up signing up or purchasing, at no additional cost to them!
Affiliate marketing is so powerful, and here’s why:
- You don’t need to own the product: Don’t have a product for your own to promote? No worry at all! You can promote others’ products and services and get a share of their revenue!
- Vendors do the closing and selling for you: Your role as an affiliate marketer is to just push traffic to your affiliate links. They will do all the hard work for you, customer support, follow-up, closing, and selling!
Pro Tip: Professional marketers don’t push traffic directly to affiliate links. They send people to what’s called a “sales funnel” and collect leads. To learn more about sales funnels, grab your FREE copy of the Dotcom Secrets here!
- It’s a cost-effective business model: Affiliate marketing requires a low start-up cost. All that you need is a domain name, a sales funnel (or a website), an autoresponder, and a marketing strategy. It can all be done and achieved within the Clickfunnels platform!
- It can get a completely passive income stream: Does the idea of making money while sleeping really exist? Yup! If you choose to do affiliate marketing with blogging, you can provide rich content, through your links in there, and boom, you’re there!
- Affiliate marketing is a big plus to your content: It simply adds value to your content and your readers because you’re organically recommending a product that comes into place as a solution to their problems!
- Monthly recurring revenue, baby: The cool thing about affiliate marketing is that some affiliate programs allow you to earn monthly recurring revenue. As long as the customer is paying the company, you’re getting paid! It may be months or even years!
Related: How To Master Affiliate Marketing (23 Actionable Tips)
Is this a business model that you’d love to get involved in? Luckily, I’ve created a FREE Affiliate Marketing Course for you our precious readers!
This course will teach you everything you may need as a beginner to succeed, and hopefully, become an affiliate marketer someday.
Grab your FREE seat in the 13-video Affiliate Marketing training series here!
Blogging is the act of uploading valuable content to the web and getting connected to millions of people around the globe!
As more and more gadgets continue to get online, more content and articles are needed to tickle people’s brains and fulfill their questions and queries!
Related: Why Should You Start A Blog? (The Road To Financial Freedom)
Many people still wonder whether blogging is still relevant or not, and it’s true. Staying relevant, especially in this social media era, can prove to be a painstaking challenge.
Blogging will remain relevant as long as the internet exists, and anything you write and publish online is bound to outlive you.
So, if you have a passion for writing, connecting, and educating people around the globe while being paid real cash, then blogging is a great option for you.
Here are some blogging resources by the EcomDimes that you can start with:
- 40 Lessons To Learn From Top Bloggers And Most Popular Blogs
- How To Start A Money-Making Blog That Generates $3717 A Month
- How To Use Tailwind For Pinterest Automation? Ultimate Guide
- 3 Self Hosted Blog Solutions | The Best, Cheapest, And Fastest
- 11 Tips On How To Write Blog Posts 3x Faster | #6 Is Brainy
4️⃣ Print On Demand
A lot of people have been crushing it by leveraging both dropshipping and print on demand business models together!
So, what is print on demand?
Print on demand is the process of finding a supplier with white-label products, uploading your designs, and they will handle the printing, order fulfillment, packaging, and shipping.
Most importantly, the item will be sold under your brand.
A great and well-known print on demand company is Printful. Here’s a quick tutorial by Wes from Printful to learn more about this business model:
5️⃣ Digital Marketing Agency
Today, while everything is just becoming online, the need for digital marketing agencies is rapidly increasing.
The cool thing about this business is that it allows you to earn monthly recurring revenue , if only you’re able to satisfy your customers and deliver exatly what you promise them with.
A rough example: If you’ve got 5 clients for $1,000/Month each, you will be making $60,000 anually!
Yup, it has huge potential financial gain and digital marketing is the future, and will forever be needed for small and large businesses alike!
If you want to learn how can you start your own digital marketing agency, even if you have zero experience, Kevin David has a sweet affordable course that can help you dip your toe in the industry for a small fee!
⚠️ Alert: Kevin’s Digital Marketing Program is ideal for complete beginners, and you can even earn money faster than you think!
Although the dropshipping business model is a great business model that a lot of people are making 6 and 7-figure a year with it, it’s an active business that requires good efforts to succeed!
So, if you’re not sure whether to dropship or not, you’d probably seek some alternative businesses that allow you to make a living from the comfort of your sofa, and reap the rewards of being your own boss!
And that is the sole purpose of this article; to open new doors of opportunities for you and show you what is even better than dropshipping yet fruitful working!
In this blog post, I’ve covered 5 different business models. I hope you enjoy it and good luck with your new online venture 🙂
Hand-Picked Articles For You