We at eComDimes are on a simple mission; help our readers provide well for their families by starting and growing online businesses. Some of the links in this post may be from our partners. Here’s how we make money.
Making money online is an attractive proposition for many people. After all, who wouldn’t want to make a little extra cash from the comfort of their own home? But one question that often comes up is how to collect the money you earn online without a bank account. This is what I’m about to share with you!
You can make money online without a bank account. Many people make money online by completing surveys, earning cashback, and performing services. Moreover, they can collect their earnings using mobile wallets, gift cards, and other options that do not require a bank account.
This article will explain what you can do to earn money online and describe several methods to receive and spend your hard-earned cash that, do not require you to have a bank account.
If you find this post inspiring and useful, share it with your friends, please! (Virtual high fives and hugs to all my sharers out there!)
What Can You Do To Earn Money Online Without a Bank Account?
The possibilities for making money online today are limitless. Most white-collar professionals will find ways to do so. However, many conventional jobs will still pay full or part-time employees and contract workers via bank accounts.
But this does not mean you cannot make money any other way. For instance, there are plenty of ways to make money online without having significant experience in any particular field.
Additionally, some jobs demand varying degrees of skill but pay using unconventional methods.
1. Survey And Marketing Apps
In an era when data is one of the most valuable commodities, companies are always looking to gather information from current or potential users. Today, many apps will reward you for taking surveys or viewing ads online.
Here are some of my favorite survey apps:
- Swagbucks: Swagbucks pays you to complete surveys and perform tasks like watching videos. These rewards are transferred to your Paypal account or can be collected in gift cards.
- Survey Junkie: You will receive points for each survey that you complete with Survey Junkie. You can redeem these points for cash, which will be transferred to your Paypal account or as gift cards.
- Inboxdollars: Surveys, reading emails, and testing products are how you make money here. Payments are made to Paypal, prepaid debit cards, or gift cards.
2. Cashback Apps
Whether shopping online or in your local grocery store, you can take advantage of the numerous cashback apps available. To save money online and earn this way, make a purchase online from a store that gives cashback via your downloaded app or scan your grocery receipts using the app.
Here are my favorite cashback apps:
- Ibotta: This is the top app for scanning receipts, as they support many stores. You can also earn from shopping online. Ibotta pays into Paypal and gives gift cards.
- Rakuten: Earn up to 40% rewards by shopping across their 2,500-store network. Cash is paid via Paypal or check.
- Topcashback: Gain up to 100% on your online purchases from over 4,000 retailers. Get paid via Paypal, Amazon credit, or gift cards.
3. Performing Tasks
There are plenty of sites that pay you for performing simple tasks both online and offline. Tasks can range from data collection to marketing and more. This is another legitimate way to earn money online without having any experience.
My favorite task sites are:
- Appen: This is arguably the best-paying tasking site. Using Appen, you can earn money that will be paid into your Paypal account every time you perform a microtask.
- Lionbridge: Similar to Appen, this app sends money to your Paypal account for performing tasks and taking tests.
- Premise: Tasks on Premise include taking surveys, photographing things, and sharing opinions. Premise pays via Paypal as well.
4. Writing Content
You can also make money online writing content if you have native-level written English skills. There are thousands of companies out there that are always looking to hire competent writers.
The best places to find content writing jobs are:
- Problogger: This is the job board of choice for people needing writers. Loads of opportunities are posted daily.
- BloggingPro: This is another excellent place to find exciting and varied writing gigs.
- Craigslist: The old faithful. You can find plenty of content writing jobs posted here.
5. Selling Services
Are you skilled in something that you can do online? For example, web development, programming, graphic design, illustration, or coaching? If so, you can monetize your skills by setting yourself up on one of the many freelancing websites.
Here are some of the best freelancing websites options that don’t require a bank account:
- Fiverr: One of the best freelancing sites out there. Set up your services and have your earnings paid into Paypal or Payoneer
- Upwork: Another top freelancing marketplace. Here you can apply for opportunities rather than advertise your services. Payments are made to Paypal.
- Peopleperhour: Here, you can advertise your services and get paid via Payoneer.
How To Access Your Earnings Without a Bank Account
Hopefully, you now have a good plan for how you can earn money online. Now, how do you access your money without a bank account? Let’s take a look.
The most popular method for making payments online that does not require a bank account is Paypal. Many vendors will also accept payment via Paypal, so you can use the service to receive money and spend it too.
Paypal will even give you a debit card, allowing you to spend your hard-earned dosh in stores. However, it’s restricted and not operating in some countries.
Wise is a great PayPal alternative and it offers great features and facilities to help you make your online business or freelancing journey easier. In fact, my country is PayPal unsupported so I had to adapt and find a better solution.
And here is where Wise came into place to help me collect my earnings online, and even capture payments from my customers through a very professional invoicing system!
Wise also has its own card that I’ve personally been using for years now and their conversion rates beat all physical banks! Thanks to Wise.
Payoneer works similarly to Paypal and is quickly rising in popularity. This service is excellent if you get paid in currencies other than dollars, as it’s often cheaper to exchange for USD.
Once you have received cash in your Payoneer account, you can apply for a prepaid MasterCard on the strength of this balance. This allows you to withdraw your money from ATMs and spend it at any store that will take cards.
4. Gift Cards
You will have noticed that many cashback and rewards apps offer payment in gift cards instead of cash. Gift cards are great options if you regularly buy things from large retailers such as Amazon and Walmart.
The gift cards on offer are often quite varied, and you can choose from online and physical retailers, restaurants, family days, special activities, and more.
Many great ways to earn money online do not require a bank account. The most standard way involves collecting and spending money via online payment gateways like Paypal or in the form of gift cards.
If you earn money online or are looking forward to getting started online but don’t have a bank account to collect the money you’ve made, this article should have been of great help to you!
In this quick guide, I’ve shared with you some of the ways that will allow you to earn money online without a bank account along with a couple of banking solutions that allow you to cash out your online earnings.
Looking To Build Your Online Business But Don’t Know Where To Start?
If you care about your future lifestyle and want to create something that lasts, join the FREE training by one of the most successful affiliate marketers in the market and even copy his entire ecosystem!
Thanks for going this far! If you found this post inspiring and useful, share it with your friends, please! (Virtual high fives and hugs to all my sharers out there!)