As of 2023, Fiverr has over 3.42 million active buyers and the company’s growth is extremely accelerating as the demand for digital services continues to increase.
So, how can you use Fiverr to make extra money online? This is exactly what we’ll be discussing here today!
In this article, I’ll share with you 4 of the best ways that I personally use to make extra money out of Fiverr, some of which require no experience at all.
Make sure to read this post all the way through as I have a special gift for you, and if you find it inspiring and useful, share it with your friends, please! (Virtual high fives and hugs to all my sharers out there!)
We at eComDimes are on a simple mission; help our readers provide well for their families by starting and growing online businesses. Some of the links in this post may be from our partners. Here’s how we make money.
How to Make Money on Fiverr With No Skills?
You want to earn extra money on Fiverr but think you are not confident or skilled enough to do well on the marketplace, huh? What if I told you that there are numerous ways to make money online without being good at anything? You read that right, and this is exactly what you will be learning next!
To make money on Fiverr with no specific skills or experience you would either need to offer simple and in-demand services for a competitive price, or resell other sellers’ services for a profit. The latter is a legal business model called Drop Servicing, and it involves reselling others’ services online without the need to declare anything to the end client.
Here are the different ways you can make money on Fiverr in more in-depth breakdown and information:
1. Selling Gigs
One of the most straightforward and simplest ways to make money on Fiverr is by offering your services in the form of gigs. The platform sets the barrier of entry to zero as it only takes a few simple steps to get your gig up and active on the marketplace.
Whether you’re a professional writer, a talented designer, a geek marketer, or a tech-savvy developer, you can allow others to leverage your skills and capabilities by offering your services to the masses on the platform. It only takes a couple of hours to get your Fiverr account up and ready for accepting orders.
But, what if you don’t have any special skills to sell on the platform? Fear not because I’ve prepared for you a Fiverr jobs list that includes the top unique Fiverr gig ideas that you can sell today with zero skills or experience!
Best Fiverr Gigs For Beginners That Require No Experience
- 3D animated videos: You can use Standout Clips for social media pre-built motion graphic videos
- PHP SaaS scripts: On Codecanyon, you can find done-for-you scripts that you can resell on Fiverr
- Book covers: You can make money selling Canva templates on Fiverr, including book cover designs
- Logo designs: You can use Looka or Canva to create professional logo designs
- Background removals: Canva has a built-in tool that allows you to remove image backgrounds easily
- Simple photo editing: You don’t need to have any special editing skills. You can also use Canva
- Virtual assisting: This involves helping businesses with the day to day tasks
- Basic data entry: Data entry tasks like writing, typing, and extracting data don’t require special skills
- Transcription: This is the act of transforming the speech into written text
- Proofreading and editing: This involves making the content error-free and Grammarly correct
- Voiceover: You can record your voice and get paid per word, minute, or project
- Email automation: You can help businesses create email automation using GetResponse
- Business card designs: Using Looka and Canva, you can create professional business cards
- Resume and CV writing: You can use ChatGPT or other free online tools to write a pro resume & CV
- Free SEO reports: You can use SEMRush or other free SEO tools to generate insightful SEO reports
- Infographic designs: The tool that I personally use to create pro infographic designs is Canva
- Data scraping: You can either do that manually or use free/paid data and lead generation tools
- Keyword research: You can use tools like VidIQ, Ahrefs, Moz, or other free SEO tools and resources
- Video creation: You can use tools like InVideo or Canva to create full videos or shorts
- Social media posts scheduling: You can handle businesses’ social media accounts and post for them
- Basic video editing: You can use Canva or InVideo to do basic editing to existing videos
- Products images: You can help merchants and stores owners with product images using Canva
- eBook creation: With tools like Canva, you can create ebooks with no hassle or special skills
- Blog creation: You can either write them by yourself or use AI content generation tools
- eCommerce website creation: You can use Shopify’s free 14-day trial to build eCommerce stores
- Social media account setup: You can get paid to create social media accounts for busy people
- Email Signature design: Canva has a free email signature generator that you can use for free
- Customized bio pages: You can use a website like Linktree to create clients customized bio pages
- Simple YouTube video optimization: You can use VidIQ to generate title ideas, descriptions, & tags
- Lead generation: You can use software like LeadsGorilla to find your clients targeted leads
- Shopify assisting: You can help Shopify owners with things like fulfilling orders and more
- Blog posts featured images: You can offer bloggers unique featured images using Canva
- Images and videos compression You can use free online tools like Shortpixel to compress visuals
- Images and videos format conversion: You can use free online tools to change visual formats
- Presentations: One of the many template categories that you can create on Canva is presentations
- Pinterest pins: All pins on my Pinterest account were created using Canva. They get tons of traffic
- Reviews and testimonials: You can help businesses build up their reputation by offering your review
2. Fiverr Drop Servicing
Drop servicing is becoming more popular than dropshipping as it’s less competitive and the demand for digital services is extremely increasing. Briefly, this business model involves leveraging other people’s skills and capabilities for starting your very own services business.
Although you don’t need to have any specific skills or experience when reselling Fiverr gigs, you should be familiar with the service you are selling and at least understand how it works.
How to Start a Fiverr Drop Servicing Business?
The cool thing about reselling other people’s services from the Fiverr marketplace is that it allows you to start your own digital marketing agency and build a whole brand while having freelancers do the actual work on your behalf and without the need to be an expert in the field or having any employee!
However, this approach requires building an online presence by buying a unique domain name and developing a welcoming storefront where you will be showcasing your services and establishing yourself as an authority in this field.
- The domain name: You can get a professional custom-domain name from any domain registrar company you like. The one that I personally use is called Namecheap.
- The storefront: Shopify is the leading eCommerce website builder that has everything you need to start selling online. Shopify offers a 14-day free trial where you can test its water and get familiar with the platform. However, in order to start accepting orders, you should pick a paid subscription.
- The logo design: A well-designed logo will make your site look professional and Standout. You can find professional logo designers on Fiverr or 99Designs.
Alternatively, if you’re too busy or just cannot afford the costs of starting a self-hosted website on Shopify, you can create a Fiverr seller account, optimize your profile, and start listing services right away.
Keep in mind that you are only allowed to list up to 7 gigs as a new seller on Fiverr. So, pick your services wisely, and take into consideration some of the key factors that include the competition level in the marketplace, the customer lifetime value, payment recurrence, and potential earnings.
How to Make Money on Fiverr Without Selling Anything?
Have you ever wondered how to make money on Fiverr without selling anything, listing any gigs, or offering any services on the platform? This is what you’re about to learn next:
3. Hire Experts to Grow Your Business
Fiverr is an online marketplace that offers a wide range of services from talented freelancers all over the world. In the past few years, I’ve met and hired a lot of freelancers for various projects and businesses.
In fact, hiring digital marketers, writers, data analysts, infographic designers, AI developers, video animation designers, NFT artists, NFT consultants, drop servicing website developers, SaaS experts, and search engine optimization geeks allowed me to scale my businesses to the maximum levels in no time.
Instead of holding multiple watermelons in one hand, you can browse Fiverr’s gigs and services and outsource what you’re not good at to professional freelancers who are doing exactly that for a living. This will save you a lot of time, help you avoid the learning curve, and get better results while focusing on other aspects of your business.
4. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is a simple yet rewarding business model that involves getting compensated for referring more customers/clients to businesses. Companies of all sizes and types have affiliate programs nowadays, and Amazon is just one great example.
However, one of the best Amazon affiliate program alternatives that have way higher commission rates is Fiverr. Fiverr has one of the most lucrative and highest-paying affiliate programs that pay up to $150 per customer acquisition.
I recently started promoting various gigs from Fiverr on my blog eComDimes (the website that you’re currently on right now), and here are my results:
You can sign up for the Fiverr affiliate program and make similar or even better results too.
How Much Can You Make as a Fiverr Affiliate?
According to Fiverr, affiliates are only compensated for first-time buyers between $15 to $150 per order, depending on what category buyers purchase from. Here’s a quick breakdown of the different categories and affiliate rates on Fiverr:
- $150: As a Fiverr affiliate, you will get paid $150 for all pro services sold through your links.
- $50: Industrial and product design, data science, mobile apps, and website development.
- $40: Website builders and CMS, Lyric & music videos, data processing, game development, architecture, interior design, and website design.
- $30: eCommerce product videos, 3D product animation, SEO, logo maker, research and summaries, t-shirts and merchandise, business consulting, proofreading and editing, financial consulting, and producers and composers.
- $25: Gaming, illustration, article and blog posts, social media marketing, voice-over, resume writing, short video ads, video marketing.
- $15: All other categories not mentioned above.
How to Start a Fiverr Affiliate Marketing Business?
Blogging and YouTube tend to be the best ways for promoting affiliate programs like Fiverr and keep getting paid on autopilot for months or even years to come. Both methods allow you to reap the rewards of getting free organic traffic from various search engines, clicks to your affiliate links, and potentially CPA commissions.
Although having a blog is not necessarily required to succeed at affiliate marketing, it’s one of the best methods to get free organic traffic from various search engines and more exposure to your affiliate links.
While having a free blog on Medium may come in handy cost-wise, setting up a self-hosted blog will give you more control over your content, monetization, analytics, and audience. So, if you want to build a long-term blogging business, it’s advised to set up a WordPress blog and never rely on Medium solely.
Luckily, with companies like Bluehost, you can get your blog up and running in a matter of hours for less than $4 a month. If, however, you’re looking for more of a premium WordPress hosting, you can sign up for the hosting service that I’m personally using which is called WPX.
(Update: Bluehost now costs $2.75/month)
Note: As a person who’s running over 10 websites online, at some point, I had to shift some of my sites to a premium hosting solution like WPX, which has better features and capabilities. It’s a bit costlier than any other web hosting provider out there, but its basic plan allows you to host up to 5 websites, gives you unlimited business emails, and has so many great features! The annual plan costs $20 per month (less than $5 per domain!)
This is another great platform that’s part of the Google family which allows you to get totally free traffic to your content, pages, and affiliate links. Even if you’re hesitant about showing up on a camera, you can start a totally faceless YouTube channel and never worry about showing your face or recording videos.
First off, you need to pick up a niche so you can better identify your target audience and start producing relevant content that can be useful for a certain group of people. You can follow my other in-depth article for faceless YouTube channel ideas.
After selecting your niche, you can leverage AI tools to produce entertaining and educational videos. Some of these AI tools include:
- Namelix: This tool will allow you to brainstorm some ideas and find a suitable channel name.
- Canva: This tool is an all-in-one designing toolkit that will allow you to create stunning thumbnails.
- InVideo: This is an easy-to-use drag-and-drop video creation & editing tool with tons of templates.
- VidIQ: This innovative tool will help you come up with SEO-optimized descriptions, titles, and ideas.
- ChatGPT: You can use ChatGPT to generate slogan ideas, titles, video descriptions, and more.
- Looka: This tool will allow you to create your whole digital assets, including banners and logos.
- Murf: This is a text-to-speech tool that has a wide variety of realistic voiceovers in different accents.
- YouTube Audio Library: This is where you can find copyright-free audio and music for your videos.
Looking to start a faceless YouTube business but not sure where to start? Claim your totally free training offered by an entrepreneur who’s running 12 different faceless channels and making 7 figures with them. This is how I’m able to run 5 different monetizable channels too! Fill in your information below for access.
In conclusion, Fiverr is a versatile platform that allows entrepreneurs to start and scale their businesses, and freelancers from all over the world to make extra money on the side, regardless of their backgrounds, skills, or expertise.
In other words, whether you possess a particular skill or not, there are still lucrative opportunities to generate extra income on the side, from Fiverr.
Speaking of opportunities, in this article, I shared with you the 4 best ways you can make money on Fiverr, some of which require little to no experience or skills at all.
With Fiverr’s global reach and user-friendly interface, the potential for earning a steady income is only limited by your own creativity and effort. Now that you’re armed with knowledge, go take action right away and seize the opportunity of making money for free on Fiverr, even if you don’t have any skills or experience.
Looking To Start Your Online Business But Are Not Sure Where To Start?
What if you could join a multimillionaire’s 8-figure ecosystem, have him teach you everything step by step, and make money when he makes money? Sounds crazy right? Click here to attend the free training and reserve your seat in the program for as low as $7.
Thanks for going this far and reading my article all the way through! If you found this post inspiring and useful, share it with your friends, please! (Virtual high fives and hugs to all my sharers out there!)
Hand-Picked Articles For You
- The Ultimate Guide to ERC Affiliate Program (+ Free Funnel)
- How to Start a Transcription Business in 2023 (6 Best Ways)
- Drop Hosting: A Newborn Yet A Lucrative Online Business
- How to Learn Affiliate Marketing For Free? (Top 51 Sources)
- 100 AI Directories To Submit Your AI Tool For Free In 2023
- How to Start a Whatsapp Food Ordering SaaS Business? 
- How To Become a Solo Ad Vendor (Complete Beginners’ Guide)