We in EcomDimes are on a simple mission; help our readers earn extra money and improve their financial lives. Some of the links in this post may be from our partners. Here’s how we make money.
Drop servicing is growing fast, and it’s the act of selling others’ services online. But, how can you find those drop services and freelancers? I did some research and here’s what I have to share with you today!
Freelancing marketplaces is the optimal place for finding trustworthy freelancers and drop services. Those platforms act as a connector between services providers and business owners who need a particular service.
In this article, I’m going to show you exactly how to find quality freelancers and services to resell on your drop servicing website.
If this is something you’d like to learn, stick around as I’m going to share awesome resources with you, and if you find this helpful, share it with your friends 🙂
Best Freelancing Marketplaces For Finding Drop Services
I did some research on the web and found the following 7 best freelance marketplaces for finding drop services and trustworthy freelancers.
You can barely find an online business owner, entrepneur or anyone who’s into the digital world that doesn’t know Fiverr. Unless he’s living under a rock! 😅
Fiverr has been around since 2010 and it is a great source for getting in touch directly with service sellers.
Gigs and services are categorized into different groups, which makes it easy for both freelancers and clients to get into the right place fast.
Additionally, on Fiverr, you are allowed to contact freelancers and send them a direct message introducing yourself and your approach to doing business with them.
Upwork is one of the largest American freelancing platforms that was founded in 2015.
To find quality and trustworthy freelancers, you would need to create a client account and start seeking available freelancers and opportunities.
There are many options that you can filter to get the type of freelancer that you want.
On the left side, you will set your filters of the average of hourly rate, job success, earned amount and more.
These options will give you the chance to only pick quality freelancers who have been desirable for other clients.
On Upwork, projects are either fixed-price or billed per hour. That will depend on the freelancer and the type of service.
Upwork is definitely a platform that’s worth considering when starting a drop servicing business.
I’ve recently mentioned it in my latest article; How to find clients for your drop servicing business. You can check it here.
3️⃣ People Per Hour
People Per Hour is a UK-based freelancing company that has been around since 2007 and gives businesses access to freelance workers all over the world.
As to the moment, People Per Hour has over 94,000 freelancers, and you’re also allowed to directly get in touch with them by simply creating a free account.
On the People Per hour network, you can see your potential freelancers’ stats, reviews and their hourly rate as well, which will give you a better idea of how are they doing.
A major trouble with freelance marketplaces is that you can always find unreliable suppliers.
This is not the case with Freeup, because they only have the top 1%, pre-vetted freelancers!
In 2015, original founders (Nathan Hirsch and Connor Gillivan) was facing issues with bringing in new team members, and they were frustrated with hiring marketplaces.
They created this awesome marketplace to create a better solution for business owners.
Most important, they didn’t allow any freelancer to join the network. They pre-vitted all freelancers and only allowed the top 1% into the network.
So, if you’re looking for the top 1% freelancers to be part of your drop servicing business, Freeup is your way to go!
Freelancer is the largest freelancing crowdsourcing marketplace. It connects over 47,607,009 employers and freelancers globally from over 247 countries, regions, and territories.
You have an option to search for freelancers, once you see a potential freelancer, you can send him a proposal and explain exactly what you’re looking forward to.
To be honest, there are a lot of unreliable and unverified freelancers that you can find on this network, so just be picky with your freelancers.
6️⃣ SEO Clerks
SEO Clerks is another great option for finding drop services and freelancers.
It’s a company by Ionicware Inc. and the prices that you’d find there you won’t find anywhere else on the internet.
Frankly, I have some hesitations in recommending this platform because I’ve personally had a bad experience with communicating with freelancers.
Take a shot and try to connect with professional freelancers who can add something valuable to your busienss. It’s definitely worth a try!
7️⃣ Freelancer Map
Freelancer Map is mainly an innovative freelancing network for IT freelancers and companies worldwide.
It provides an orderly category structure that makes finding matching projects and experts very easy.
By heading to “Freelancers” section, you would be able to meet freelancers’ profiles and get access to a lot of options like adding them to a wishlist, learning more about their experience, and even directly get in touch with them.
More than 3,000 projects every week make Freelancer Map one of the leading job listing portals.
Over 100,000 members already decided to use Freelancer Map, so they can’t wait to help you get a lot of rewarding projects, too.
It’s also fair to mention that their support team is looking forward to finding a solution for any question or problem you might encounter.
Tips For Picking The Right Freelancer
In drop servicing, freelancers would be doing the work on your belhaf. So, a bad or unreliable freelancer could literally ruin your whole business.
With that being said, here are a few things that you need to take into consideration when picking freelancers for your drop servicing business:
- Knowledge – The fact is, freelancers will reflect your brand, and if they were not able to deliver what you promise your customers with, they would not be satisfied with your service. Therefore, you should pick top knowledgeable freelancers in your industry.
- Price – Although you should pick quality freelancers and gigs, you need to also take the price into consideration. A professional freelancer with affordable services will give you a competitive advantage.
- Reviews – Almost in all freelancer marketplaces, you can view freelancers’ rating and reviews. Always aim to deal with the professionals that have high ratings and good reviews.
- Creditability – Convincing a new client to hire you is not always easy for freelancers. Your freelancer needs to prove they’re the right person for the job and worth the investment because if they do, you’re more likely to prove this to your clients too! Previous work, connections, a website, or a portfolio all add to their creditability.
- Quality – It’s okay to ask for some previous sample work to assure that the freelancers’ capabilities align with your business. You can even take it a step further and order the service yourself to see what do the experience and quality look like.
- Communication – Now, this is what really matters most, at least for me! Being able to connect with the freelancer during the day is key. You need to make sure that their response rate is satisfying so you don’t feel like you’re left in the dark!
5 Best Drop Servicing Tips Of All Times
- Don’t ever rely on one freelancer – Freelancers may not be able to commit to deadlines sometimes, because chances are that they’d be handling multiple projects at a time.
- Make sure to pick the right niche – Take your time in picking your niche and make sure that it’s something you’re knowledgeable, interested, and passionate about.
- Focus on recurring payments – Monthly recurring revenue is what will keep money rolling into your bank account for months or even years to come! You only
- Sell services you’re knowledgeable about – Although the drop servicing business model allows you to sell any sort of services online, you should aim to sell services that you’re well-informed about to be able to seamlessly answer any question you may be asked from your clients.
- Set an up-selling strategy – Did you know that it costs McDonald’s $1.91 in advertising to get you into the drive-through? And when they sell you a burger for $2.09, they ONLY make $0.18!
But when they upsell you fries and a coke for $1.77 more, they make (and more importantly keep $1.32 profit) Yes, 8 times the profit of the initial sale!
But what does that have to do with you? Well, you need to do what McDonald’s did, and setup a sales funnel…
Therefore, you should have an up-selling strategy into place, and this is Russell Brunson’s game (co-founder and owner of Clickfunnels!)
Tip: Brunson was able to grow his company by over 4300% in less than 3 years! To learn more about his strategies and techniques, the One Funnel Away Challenge would be a great start to dip your toe in the water of funnels!
So, are you up for a challenge? Click here to join the One Funnel Away Challenge today!
You can also find my complete and honest OFA Challenge review here.
Hand-Picked Articles For You