We at eComDimes are on a simple mission; help our readers earn extra money and improve their financial lives. Some of the links in this post may be from our partners. Here’s how we make money.
Becoming a part of a company’s ecosystem that has a proven value ladder is crucial for your affiliate marketing success and allows you to earn passive income for months, if not years to come! So, how to make money as a Clickfunnels and GetResponse affiliate? This is what I’m about to share with you.
The ultimate way to make money as a Clickfunnels and GetResponse affiliate is to offer something for free that utilizes the value ladder of those two toolkits! A free course, for instance, can provide a huge perceived value and educate people on how to leverage these tools. You eventually make money when they succeed!
In this article, we are going to be discussing how these two marketing toolkits can be beneficial for you as an affiliate marketer and how to promote them properly so you can potentially make recurring affiliate commissions.
If you’re interested in a complete done-for-you affiliate marketing system, stick around to learn how you can clone my entire 6-figure funnel and use it as your own!
If you find this post inspiring and useful, share it with your friends, please! (Virtual high fives and awkward hugs to all my sharers out there ✋)
How Is Clickfunnels Good For Affiliate Marketing?
Clickfunnels is a premium page builder that helps people sell their products and services online more effectively by utilizing the power of sales funnels!
“If a website is a brochure or business card, then a sales funnel is like having your best salesperson guide each prospect to conversion… automatically.”Russell Brunson
Clickfunnels is the all-in-one marketing toolkit that everyone might need to start a successful online business because it basically helps you understand the customer journey, and convert your visitors from cold surfers to hot buyers by taking them into a series of steps, usually called a Sales Funnel!
A website is just a place where potential customers can be lost… With a sales funnel, you have the power to take them to any place you want them to go, incentivize them to take a specific action on your webpage, capture their information (email, name, phone), and have full control over their journey on your page.
What’s cool about this is that you build your mailing list that no matter what happens in the world, you will still have access to those leads, and be a click away from showing up directly into their inboxes!
And by utilizing the hidden power of an innovative drag and drop email marketing software like GetResponse, reaching out to people is really one click away.
In addition to that, Clickfunnels’ affiliate program has a proven value ladder that allows you to earn 40% in monthly recurring revenue from various products. The One Funnel Away Challenge, for example, is a training that shows you how to master funnels in a matter of 30 days. For each OFA sale, you will make $100 as an affiliate.
How Is GetReponse Good For Affiliate Marketing?
According to a recent study, the average return on investment on every $1 spent on email marketing is something around $42! So, if you’re not leveraging email in your marketing mix strategy, I believe you should think twice…
What GetResponse does is automates the process of reaching out to people by simply scheduling your emails that you’d like to send out on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
It’s called an autoresponder, which is an email sequence that you integrate with your landing page and decide exactly when to send it to people. The system will just distribute your message and push it out according to your instructions and requirements!
By creating this, anyone who opts into your Clickfunnels landing pages will enter your email sequence and start receiving your emails as long as they decide to stay on your list.
GetResponse has two proven affiliate programs, one that pays 33% of each plan sold recurrently, and the other is a bounty program that pays a $100 one-time commission per referral!
How To Make Money As A Clickfunnels And GetResponse Affiliate?
With the fact that you only have a few seconds to capture each person’s attention, you need to get the maximum out of those seconds to keep their attention and get them to take the action that you want them to take.
It used to be that having a website was enough for building a successful affiliate marketing business. This is not the case today as humans’ attention span has been decreasing and the competition is just on a continuous rise!
In today’s “free information” era where almost everyone has access to the internet, unless you provide real value, you will just fail hard, and the purpose of this article is to give you a headstart in your affiliate marketing business by giving you the opportunity to copy my entire 6-figure affiliate marketing business and use it as your own!
The sales funnel that I’m about to share with you is a funnel that was created using the Clickfunnels software, and has been responsible for generating thousands of dollars in passive income for me and for others! Keep reading to learn how you can copy it…
The Ultimate Done-For-You Affiliate Marketing System
This is a free educational Clickfunnels funnel that was designed by a 6-figure affiliate marketer called Brian Brewer and utilizes the best of the best affiliate marketing programs like Clickfunnels, GetResponse, and Bluehost!
It’s a funnel in a form of a mini-course, which simply allows you to earn affiliate commissions passively by giving away a huge perceived value in advance!
It is a shared funnel, which means that anyone with this link can download and import it into their Clickfunnels account, edit, customize, and own it forever, as long as they are Clickfunnels active users!
What Do You Need To Take Advantage Of This Free Sales Funnel?
Here’s a quick overview of what you should exactly do in order to take advantage of my free sales funnel and use it as your own to generate leads and hopefully commissions:
- Apply to become an affiliate for the needed programs – This done-for-you affiliate marketing system allows you to have multiple streams of passive income from various affiliate programs that you need to go and apply for separately. Those programs are:
- Clickfunnels (Become an affiliate)
- GetResponse (Become an affiliate)
- Bluehost (Become an affiliate)
- Shopify (Become an affiliate)
- Create a Clickfunnels account – Although this is a free sales funnel that was shared to help you out, you would need to have a Clickfunnels account so you can 1-click import it into your dashboard there! This can be easily achieved by clicking here and securing your 14-day free trial!
- Import the free affiliate marketing sales funnel – After signing up for Clickfunnels, by clicking here, you will be taken to a page where you can download the entire funnel (for free) into your Clickfunnels dashboard. This will allow you to edit and own the funnel and use it as your own.
- Create a GetResponse account – You can click here to create your GetResponse account and claim your free 30-day trial! GetResponse is the easiest to use and the most affordable email marketing toolkit out there. We’ve almost tested them all and the one that has stood out was GetResponse.
- Sync the email swipes into your autoresponder – After creating your autoresponder account, be it GetResponse or any other email marketing software, download these free swipes and add them as autoresponders into your account, so when someone opts in, they enter your email sequence and start receiving emails from you.
The 4-Step Affiliate Marketing Course Sales Funnel
Before you expect someone to understand your funnel and choose to become a lead, you should understand the different areas and aspects of the funnel and know exactly how it works. Therefore, here’s a quick overview of the 4 steps that this shared affiliate marketing sales funnel contains:
Step 1. The Homepage – Lead Magnet
The first step of the funnel is a lead magnet page that offers a free affiliate marketing course in exchange for people’s names and emails!
The page contains a pop-up lead form that shows up when someone clicks the call to action button “Create Your Free Account Now”.
This will allow you to collect leads and build your mailing list effectively, as it’s a reasonable trade for their information!
The homepage is good to be used as is and there is nothing needs to be changed other than integrating the call to action button with your autoresponder, to tell Clickfunnels where exactly you want them to send your leads to.
This should be easy to do as there’s a bunch of helpful tutorials on YouTube, and you can always reach out to the Clickfunnels support desk anytime you struggle with anything!
Step 2. The Thank You Page
This is the confirmation page that people are redirected to after opting into your homepage. It contains a quick note to remind people to check their inbox or their spam folder in order to be able to access your free course.
This will force people to use their right credentials, otherwise, they won’t get access to the actual course because the registration link is included in the welcoming email!
There’s nothing to be changed on this page and it’s ready to go as is.
Step 3. Membership Access
This is the membership access that allows people to create a free account or log in to access your free affiliate marketing course.
There’s nothing to be changed here, you just need to use the link of this page in your emails to refer people back to your course. More about this in a few!
Step 4. Membership Area
After people have created a free account, this is the place they will land in so they can start watching your videos and learning affiliate marketing. This is how the page looks like for your participants:
And this is how the page looks like in your Clickfunnels backend dashboard:
- Login URL – This is the URL that you can give to people in order to log in back to your course. You can embed it in your homepage footer and send it out in your daily emails to get people back to the free course.
- Secret Sign Up URL – This is the direct link that you include in your very first email to give them the opportunity to create a free account and sign up for your fee course.
- Open In Editor – This will allow you to edit the skin of your course, the template that we are using. There’s nothing to be changed here other than updating your affiliate links in the “Quick Links” section in the left area of the page.
- Sessions’ Editor – There are 13 videos in this free affiliate marketing course. What you need to do is go through each video (lesson) and replace the links underneath it with your own affiliate links. This can be done by clicking open editor in the individual videos of the course.
There you have it… you now have access to my entire affiliate marketing funnel that can potentially change your life, forever and allow you to hopefully become a full-time affiliate marketer someday!
Although affiliate marketing is a too straightforward business model and is not hard, more than 95% of newbies fail to do affiliate marketing with success.
Activities like building the mailing list instead of direct linking are what set veteran marketers apart from amateurs.
This article has gone through the ultimate way to make money as a GetResponse and Clickfunnels affiliate by simply leveraging the power of sales funnel, and understanding the customer journey on your webpage.
To help you achieve that, I’ve shared with you one of my top-performing affiliate marketing funnels that will allow you to generate recurring commissions promoting those two particular affiliate programs!
If you’re looking forward to starting your affiliate marketing journey, consider joining Anthony’s free presentation that’s happening now, to learn how you can be part of his multiple streams of income ecosystem, and how exactly was he able to make a million dollars with the Clickfunnels affiliate program!
Hand-Picked Articles For You