What if you could walk into virtually any business, offer them a large chunk of money with no strings attached, and walk out with a sizable commission check? Better yet, what if you could do this with very little expertise and a minimal amount of work? This is the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) affiliate program in a nutshell!
In this article, we are going to be discussing the ERC referral partner opportunity, the benefits of becoming an ERC broker and the tools you may need to succeed with promoting this governmental affiliate program.
Before we dive in, if you find this post inspiring and useful, share it with your friends, please! (Virtual high fives and hugs to all my sharers out there!)
We at eComDimes are on a simple mission; help our readers provide well for their families by starting and growing online businesses. Some of the links in this post may be from our partners. Here’s how we make money.
Benefits of Becoming an ERC Specialist & Broker
The ERC nationwide affiliate program is one of the free yet highest-paying affiliate programs out there. Some of the advantages of becoming an ERC specialist are:
- Big Fat Commissions – If you know an affiliate program that can potentially pay you $100,000+ in commissions, just name it! The ERC is the highest-paying affiliate program so far. Period.
- Untapped Potential – A lot of companies and business owners have not claimed their ERC tax refund yet thinking they don’t qualify! Here’s where you can come into play, help them figure out if they qualify and get paid if they do!
- Helping Businesses – What’s even better than getting paid to help businesses bring in extra cash to their bottom line? The fact that this is a governmental offer makes it unique and legit!
- No Selling Required – What’s unique about the ERC affiliate program is that it doesn’t require any selling at all! You’re literally offering businesses free cash offered by the government!
- Strengthening The Economy – The best way to keep and really get any economy going is to get small business owners’ economy going. Do businesses a favor and money will just follow!
How to Become an ERC Affiliate – Your Toolkit Setup
Although the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) affiliate program is free to join, there are some basic tools you may need in order to succeed with this program like veteran digital marketers:
1. ERC Affiliate Sign Up – Create Your Account
First off, you would need to find a company/firm that offers Employee Retention solutions and has an affiliate program at the same time. To help you avoid wasting any time, I did the research and found you the top-paying company for the ERC program. It’s called Bottom Line Concepts (you can sign up here).
2. Set Up a Business Email
A business email will add a lot to your creditability, authority, and trust, and will make you look professional in prospects’ eyes. There are many online services that allow you to purchase a business email, or you can get it for free if you sign up for a free Zoho account or a Google Workspace trial.
3. Set Up Your Funnel to Collect Leads
There’s one common mistake that amateur affiliate marketers do that makes it hard for them to make any commissions promoting other people’s products and services, which is direct linking! The way that veteran affiliate marketers do it is that they leverage pro sales funnel builders like Clickfunnels to capture cold leads, warm them up, and turn them into hot buyers.
4. Set Up Your Autoresponder to Automate Your Emails
To build a relationship with your leads and make them remember you, you would need to constantly stay in touch with them and hit their inbox more frequently. An autoresponder is an email software that will send automated emails to everyone who joined your list, based on your own rules and timing.
One of the best, easy-to-use and most affordable email autoresponders out there is called GetResponse. GetResponse is not just an autoresponder; it’s a whole marketing toolkit that has everything you need to convert your leads. In fact, if you cannot afford Clickfunnels’ subscription fee, GetResponse allows you to create capture pages, sales funnels, and opt-in forms, not in the same quality as Clickfunnels though!
19 Best ERC Companies That Offer ERC Solutions in The US
- Bottom Line Concepts
- Thomson Reauters
- ERC Today
- Pay Chex
- EquiFax of Workforce Solutions
- Disaster Loan Advisors (DLA)
- Ready Capital
- Tax Credit America
- ERC Assistant
- Smart Accountants
- BDO Global
- BRC CPA
- US Fi Group
What is the Best ERC Affiliate Program in 2023?
Based on the thorough research I’ve been conducting in the past couple of weeks, the best ERC affiliate program that stood out for me is a company called Bottom Line Concepts. BLC is a cost reduction and consulting company and their referral commission is generous compared to other firms and companies.
How Much Money Can You Make as an ERC Affiliate?
Here are some ranges of awards the IRS grants qualified businesses and commissions you can make as an ERC affiliate. In fact, Bottom Line Concepts has one of the highest-paying ERC affiliate programs; 10% of every closed deal! Your ERC commission will be calculated as follows:
|# Of Employees||ERC Award (Highest)||BLC Fee (Up to 30%)||Affiliates (10%)|
Well, that’s regarding the BLC ERC specialists’ first promoter commission. On the other hand, Bottom Line ERC specialists’ referral commission is 5% of your sub-affiliates’ closed deals! For example, if you submit a referral that brings an ERC client who has 10 employees:
- Total ERC tax refund = $260,000
- Bottom Line Concepts’ fee: Up to 30% = Up to $78,000
- Sub-affiliate commission: 10% of BLC’s fee = $7,800
- Commission from sub-affiliate: 5% of $7,800 = $390
Pretty good huh? Click here to join the BottomLine referral partner program.
Bottom Line Concepts ERC Affiliate Program Review
The BLC affiliate program is an invitation-based program, which means that you should be referred by someone who’s already affiliated with them in order to be able to promote their services. Bottom Line is not an affiliate company in the first place; it’s a consulting company that audits for refunds and negotiates for savings.
However, the firm has partnered with a multi-millionaire affiliate marketer called Anthony Morrison who’s been in the digital marketing industry for over 15 years now. They put together a rewarding referral program that pays you 10% of all deals closed through you!
If you’re new to affiliate marketing and the whole make money from home thing, Anthony has step-by-step training that can help you make your first $1,000 online, even quicker than you think.
Free Funnel For ERC Affiliates
If you’re familiar with Anthony or part of his Partner With Anthony (PWA) program, you should probably know that he’s well-known for giving away free useful sales funnels that were built using Clickfunnels.
In this totally FREE funnel that he gave a while ago, he explains everything the business owner needs to know about the ERC program in a 6-min straight to the point and clear video.
As you can see, the funnel contains a lead form that you can integrate with your own GetResponse account so you can follow up and build rapport with your leads.
After you download your funnel, reach out to me to give you a 5-email sequence flow that I’ve prepared, for free.
How To Find ERC Clients For Free
There are multiple ways you can find and get ERC clients. Some of which are:
- Start with your own circle – People who you know may be a great starting point for such a program. Chances are, you know a friend, a colleague, or a family member who owns and runs a company. Reach out to them and introduce the program. If they are not aware of this, they’ll thank you forever!
- In-person meetings – No matter which state you’re living in, there should be restaurants, bars, hotels, or other businesses in your area. Reach out to them, book a meeting with the CEO, owner, or anyone who’s in charge, and just introduce the opportunity to them.
- Cold email outreach – You can leverage Google to find more leads in different areas than yours. Reach out to them via email, provide value, and never be “salsey”.
ERC Leads For Sale
If you’re struggling to find leads that can potentially be qualified for the ERC program and just want a huge shortcut that can give you an edge in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, maybe you should consider buying leads.
Whether you need real estate leads, restaurants, retails, hotels, construction companies, accounting, law firms, or literally any other type of leads, our CEO Odeh Ahwal has got your back. One of the many things Odeh helps businesses with is lead generation and creative digital marketing.
Reach out directly to him via email at odeh [@] ecomdimes dot com, share your requirements, and you will receive your leads in a very organized file within a couple of hours.
Employee Retention Credit (ERC) Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the most ERC frequently asked questions answered:
What Is An ERC Affiliate?
An ERC affiliate is an affiliate who’s partnered with a firm that offers employee retention solutions. Similar to any other affiliate program such as Shopify, Amazon, or Clickbank, an ERC affiliate gets compensated for bringing new qualified leads to the firm he’s affiliated with.
Is ERC a legitimate company?
ERC is not a company. The term stands for Employee Retention Credit and it’s a legitimate program launched by the US government in 2020 to help small and mid-size US-based businesses. Unlike the payment protection program which is also known as the P.P.P. loan, the ERC tax credit is not a loan. It’s a tax refund and a grant offered by the government to strengthen the economy.
How Much Is ERC Referral Fee?
The Employee Retention Credit referral fee varies from one company to another. Bottom Line Concepts, for instance; a cost reduction consulting company, charges up to 30% of the size of the refund it helps the company get back, and it’s only due after the company receives the paycheck from the government!
As a Bottom Line referral, you get compensated 10% of the company’s success fee. For example, if you bring in a client that earns $125,000 from the ERC, BLC will make $37,500, and you will earn 10% of that amount, which is $3,750. And that would be YOUR minimum average referral fee per client!
On the other hand, Bottom Line Concept affiliates can make 5% of their sub-affiliates successful deals. After you sign up as an affiliate, you would need to reach out to the team and request your “Custom Schedule B” link so you can sign up affiliates under your name.
What Does ERC Stand For?
ERC stands for the Employee Retention Credit program; a stimulus program launched by the CARES Act and the US government that was designed to help those businesses that were able to retain their employees during the Covid-19 pandemic. It is a refundable tax credit available to both small and mid-sized businesses. It is based on qualified wages and healthcare paid to employees.
Is The ERC program Still Going? What Period Does The ERC Program Cover?
The program began on March 13th, 2020 and ends on September 30, 2021, for eligible employers. An eligible employer claiming a refundable credit for any quarter in 2020 must file its 941x forms by April 15, 2024.
An eligible employer claiming a refundable credit for any quarter in 2021 must file its 941x forms by April 15, 2025.
If you’re a US-based business, click here to see if you qualify for the free tax refund.
How Much Can You Make As An ERC Specialist?
The ERC referral commission varies from one company to another. As a Bottom Line affiliate, you can make between $3,900 and $390,000 on every qualified client you bring to the company. Please note that the process will take up to a couple of months, and you will get paid after BLC receives its share.
Do We Qualify For The ERC Program If We Remained Open During The Pandemic?
Yes. To qualify, your business must meet either one of the following criteria:
- Experienced a decline in gross receipts by 20%, or
- Had to change business operations due to government orders
Many items are considered changes in business operations, including shifts in job roles and the purchase of extra protective equipment. The ERC, in this case, also applies only for Q3 and Q4 of 2021. Businesses can qualify, regardless of the number of full-time employees. (Go to this page to see if you qualify!)
Do We Still Qualify If We Already Took The PPP?
Yes. Under the Consolidated Appropriations Act, businesses can now qualify for the ERC even if they already received a PPP loan. Note, though, that the ERC will only apply to wages not used for the PPP. (Go to this page to see if you qualify!)
Do We Still Qualify If We Did Not Incur a 20% Decline In Gross Receipts?
Your business qualifies for the ERC if it falls under one of the following:
- A government authority required a partial or full shutdown of your business during 2020 or 2021. This includes your operations being limited by commerce, inability to travel, or restrictions of group meetings.
- Gross receipt reduction criteria is different for 2020 and 2021, but is measured against the current quarter as compared to 2019 pre-COVID amounts. (Go to this page to see if you qualify!)
Is The ERC Refund Considered Taxable Income?
The refund is a deduction in the payroll expense for the period that the credit is for. The interest that the IRS pays on the credit is considered taxable income in the period that the payment is received.
How Long Does It Take To Get ERC Money?
Here’s the step-by-step Bottom Line Concepts’ ERC client process overview:
- Step 1: Schedule a meeting with ERC advisor(s)
- Step 2: Review how you qualify
- Step 3: Sign an engagement letter
- Step 4: Complete a questionnaire
- Step 5: Gather the required documents
- Step 6: See how much you qualify for
- Step 7: Bottom Line completes IRS filing
- Step 8: Receive your checks within 3-5 months
How Is ERC Paid Out?
The ERC tax refund is paid out in a form of a check from the government within 3-5 months of applying.
How Is ERC Amount Calculated?
The ERC is calculated on a calendar quarter basis and is equal to 50 percent of the “qualified wages” of each employee of an eligible employer.
What Are The Qualifications For ERC?
- The business should be fully operational and based in the United States
- The business should have from 5-500 employees.
- A full or partial suspension of the operation of their trade or business during this period because of governmental orders limiting commerce, travel, or group meetings due to COVID-19, or
- A decline in gross receipts in a calendar quarter in 2021 where the gross receipts of that calendar quarter are less than 80% of the gross receipts in the same calendar quarter in 2019 (to be eligible based on a decline in gross receipts in 2020 the gross receipts were required to be less than 50%).
Who Is Qualified For The ERC Program?
Every business qualifies for the ERC program, no matter what niche or industry it’s in, AS LONG AS it meets the requirements we discussed earlier. Bottom Line Concepts has served ERC clients from all of these industries:
- Shark Tank Brands
- Car Dealerships
- Car Washes
- Country Clubs
- Dry Cleaners
- Fortune 500
- Gas Stations
- Senior Living
- Health & Fitness
- Luxury Brands
- Mortgage Lenders
- Pet Care
- Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Wellness Centers
The ERC affiliate marketing program is becoming popular in 2023 as it allows you make a sizable income helping businesses recover a tax credit that most don’t even know about.
By the time you finish reading this article, you should be familiar with the ERC affiliate program and the different ways you can find and get ERC leads join under your referral link.
In this article, I also shared a free sales funnel that you can use to promote the program more effeciently and effectively.
Looking To Build Your Online Business But Don’t Know Where To Start?
John Crestani, a 35 years old dude who turned from a fired employee into a multi-millionaire online entrepreneur is hosting a free training that discusses a unique business opportunity that can truly change your life, forever! (Click here to go directly to the live event happening now!)
Thanks for going this far! If you found this post inspiring and useful, share it with your friends, please! (Virtual high fives and hugs to all my sharers out there!)
Hand-Picked Articles For You
- Done For You Affiliate Marketing Systems (4 FREE Funnels)
- 10 Reasons Why ClickFunnels Is So Expensive But Worth It
- How Long Does It Take To Learn Affiliate Marketing?
- How To Make Money As A Shopify Affiliate? (Free Lead Magnet)
- 9 Epic Ways to Make Money Online Using Clickfunnels (2023)
- Does Veve Have an Affiliate Program? (3 Best Alternatives)
- How To Make Money As a Clickfunnels & GetResponse Affiliate?
- Do I Need a Blog to Do Affiliate Marketing? [Ultimate Guide]
- Is Affiliate Marketing Hard? How To Achieve Success In 2023?
- What You Need To Know About The [Super Affiliate System Pro]