We in EcomDimes are on a simple mission; help our readers earn extra money and improve their financial lives. Some of the links in this post may be from our partners. Here’s how we make money.
I had a problem. Two problems, actually. The first problem was that I wanted to crack the code of the drop servicing online game to end up making good money with this awesome business model.
Then I’ve realized that I would need a storefront to showcase services that I’d like to sell, which led to my second problem; how to actually create that website or sales funnel…
Don’t you know how to create a drop servicing website? No problem at all, because today, I have hands-off solutions for you!
In this article, I’m going to share with you the top 5 service providers on Fiverr for done for you drop servicing websites.
Before we just dive in, let me first explain what drop servicing is, how to get started with drop servicing, and what are the essentials of a drop servicing website.
What Is Drop Servicing?
Drop servicing is an online business model in which you sell other people’s service by setting your own rates and having third-party freelancers to do the work on your behalf.
It’s similar to dropshipping, but instead of selling physical goods, you will be selling digital services, which makes it less risky yet more flexible!
The business model really centers around becoming the middle person between buyer and actual ‘fulfiller’, allowing someone to resell other peoples services, without ever having to declare or explain that to the buyer.
It has grown at the same time the gig culture grew, with many countries having the expertise to create goods and services, but may not have the skills or the know-how to get those products in front of the right markets.
How To Get Started With Drop Servicing?
Unlike brick-and-mortar stores, getting started with drop servicing is truly a seamless process and doesn’t require as much as a traditional business.
A lot of entrepreneurs are flocking towards starting a drop servicing business because it’s a great way for making an additional stream of income, and it’s fun!
To get started with drop servicing you’d need the following:
- A niche of services (Click to learn about the 7 top rewarding & recurring niches)
- An online storefront (Click to learn about the 3 best drop servicing platforms)
- Clients & orders (Click to learn 7 proven ways to find drop servicing clients)
I’ve previously covered the whole drop servicing process and explained how the service supply chain actually works. Click here to learn more.
Drop Servicing Website’s Essentials
When starting a drop servicing website, there are some things that you need to take into consideration. Some are:
- Responsive design – This smartphone era that we live in has made our phones a permanent fixture in our hands or pockets. So, your drop servicing website should be responsive for all devices.
- Navigational – Your website should be easy to navigate and use. This can be achieved by creating a categorized menu with the needed pages in the header and footer of your website.
- Payment Gateways – Your store should have a payment processing system integration so you can receive actual orders from your clients and capture payments online.
- SEO Friendly – You should go with platforms that are SEO friendly like Shopify and Clickfunnels. Having an SEO-friendly content management system is a massively important asset, and speed is important too.
- Email Marketing Integration – This is crucial for building a healthy relationship with your clients. For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return on investment of $42.
- Retargeting Options – According to the rule of 7, a prospect needs to hear the advertiser’s message at least 7 times before they’ll take action. So, you would need to repeatedly interact with them, and an email could just be a great fit!
- Social Media Integration – We just can’t neglect the importance and power of social media. Being said, your website should have the needed integrations with the different popular social media platforms.
Top 5 Service Providers On Fiverr
Yass is an experienced digital marketer from Morocco, and he’s been offering his services on Fiverr since 2012!
Although his services are not cheap, it’s totally worth it and he’s Fiverr’s choice for the quality of his work.
Yass allows you to jump on the trend and get started with drop servicing before it gets saturated like dropshipping.
He basically has 3 packages to offer to his clients. Let us have a look at each:
- Basic (Bronze) – In this package, he’s offering a professional drop servicing website for $195 only. He’s providing a custom design with 1 product and 3 plugins/extensions. Most importantly, you’ll be getting a responsive website for all devices. Unlimited revisions are included too!
- Premium (Diamond) – This is his most expensive package and it’s for $595! This plan includes what’s in the basic and standard packages plus a customized website for conversion. He will also do deep suppliers research and add a call scheduling feature to your website.
Frankly, Yass’s services are not for people who are looking for a hit & run business. This is for people who are willing to invest and start a profitable side hustle.
Reviews speak for him, and being Fiverr’s choice is something that not all freelancers can get on Fiverr. He’s worth the investment!
This seller has been on Fiverr since 2018 and he knows what he talks about. He’s an intermediate in digital marketing and an expert in WordPress development.
Here are his 3 packages in details:
Basic – In this package, the seller is giving a professional drop servicing website with a responsive design. It also includes a 1 product, content upload, and setting up the payment gateway! All for $295!
Standard – This plan is for $355 and it includes what’s in the basic plan plus providing detailed freelancers research to help you pick the right freelancers for your drop servicing business. Additionally, 2 products are included instead of 1!
Premium – In this premium service, you will get everything above plus a competitor analysis of the price to better know your opportunities and 4 products. As this is a heavy investment, the seller is providing 30-day support for this plan and it’s for $595!
It’s fair to mention that this seller has huge experience with setting up sales funnels for services and creating drop servicing websites.
Learn more about him and pick the plan that best fits your business and aspirations!
Find his gig here on Fiverr
Marius is a professional graphic designer and Shopify expert with 12+ years of experience.
Marius is specialized in branding identity development for start-ups and established businesses.
Unlike the majority of sellers on Fiverr, Marius offers 1 package only that has the potential to transform your financial situation.
For $195, he would be responsible for creating a drop servicing landing page/webpage that’s responsive for all devices, with 5-7 sections.
Below are the things included with his service:
- Stock Images
- Pricing Tables
- 5 Sections Included
- Responsive Design
- Content Upload
- Opt-In Form
- Autoresponder Integration
- Social Media Icons
Marius will build you highly converting pages that have lead forms to help you build your mailing list and sell more effectively.
Not only this, but he will help you establish a recognizable brand by creating a professional logo and also help you form your brand’s identity!
Need to build a profitable drop servicing business? “Invest once and Earn a Passive Income for Life” from home with your Drop Servicing business. This is the seller’s precept!
For an investment of $290, this seller is ready to design a unique, fully customizable, responsive drop servicing website for you.
Below are the things that you’re going to get upon purchasing his service:
- Responsive and professional design
- Search Engine Optimization friendly
- Easily manageable back-end for adding products and categories
- Free domain and business email
- Payment gateway integration
- SSL configuration for maximized security
And many more advanced features!
Click the link below to learn more about the seller and his service on Fiverr!
This service provider allows you to start a drop servicing website without breaking the bank.
By far, this is the cheapest option on my whole list. For $40 only, the seller is ready to build you an astonishing and profitable drop servicing business.
You may be wondering why he’s selling this service for that cheap. At this level, he only aims to get more authority and build more positive reviews.
Here is a list of the things you will be getting when buying his service:
- All functional pages
- Elementor pack with extensions
- A highly turnkey drop service website
- Responsive design
- Custom quote + thank you page
- Paypal & Stripe integration
- Upsell + bumper offer
- Live chat
This freelancer is your way to go if you’re short on a budget because he allows you to start a professional drop servicing website with a very tiny investment.
Website Vs. Funnel. Which Is Best For Drop Servicing?
It’s been proven that sales funnels tend to be more converting than a website as it walks people into a path, from being a visitor to becoming a customer. And that’s why it’s called a funnel!
Unlike a static website that acts as a wall, a sales funnel can take your customers to exactly where you want them to go.
In the last few years, I’ve hired tens of freelancers and developers to handle my well-looking websites.
And then, one day, I’ve just decided to give Clickfunnels a shot! And that was probably the best decision that I’ve ever made…
The cool thing about Clickfunnels is that it has pre-built funnels in all niches and industries.
No matter what you’re doing or selling online, Clickfunnels has a funnel for that!
So, why not instead of paying big bucks for some freelancers and gurus, acquire the skill of leveraging sales funnels to grow and business online?
Not sure where to start? Luckily, Clickfunnels has the best funnel training on the whole web.
Russell Brunson (Owner and Co-Founder of Clickfunnels) was able to grow his company by over 4300% in less than 3 years.
So, he’s created a challenge called “One Funnel Away” where he teaches the exact strategies and techniques he used to reach where he is today!
I’ve recently written a complete review of the One Funnel Away Challenge and why should you join it today. You can check it out here.
A website is the cornerstone of your drop servicing business and it allows you to showcase your services online and build an authority in your space.
But, what if you don’t know what platform to go with when building your online storefront?
Luckily, this article could solve this for you! In this blog post, I’ve shared the top 5 drop servicing service providers on Fiverr that can build you a done-for-you drop servicing website for a one-time fee!
So, now, you’ve got the chance to start a drop servicing business with zero knowledge and technical skills.
Your next concern should be how to get in front of your dream customers and get profitable with your business.
And there’s a solution for that too! Russell Brunson has recently announced his new book; Traffic Secrets!
The Traffic Secrets book shows 20+ virtually unknown secrets to get tons of traffic to any website or funnel!
Articles You May Also Enjoy